- Please notice that firmware upgrading is not necessary, if the current firmware version which you are using at moment is working fine at your local installations; please leave it as what it is. If there is a major upgrade in firmware and require to be upgraded, you would be notified by local Arlotto contact window.
-Following are the steps of firmware upgrading once you receive an "Authorized Firmware" from your Arlotto contact windows.
- 1st Step: Confirmation on camera model, current firmware version, and new firmware version. After receiving firmware from your Arlotto service window, the first thing you should do is checking files that you receive are matching the camera model about to upgrade. If the firmware you received is different and not matching the camera model, this is the stage that you should stop and contact with your local authorized Arlotto service window for immediate assistance and support.
- 2nd Step: open IE Explorer browser, and login to the camera you about to upgrade firmware; then go to "Maintenance" page. You would see "Camera Maintenance" where is the place for you to load firmware files.
- 3rd Step: First file you should load would be "Kernel," after choosing the destination where the Kernel is located in your computer; please click "Upgrade" button and wait for file loading process and count down is completed.
- 4th Step: After Kernel is loaded, use the same place to direct the destination of "Root File System" you would like to upgrade is and hit the upgrade button again; it would take 60 seconds for camera system to download and upgrade the firmware. During the process please do not close the browser but just wait for the count-down is completed. After the process, the camera would restart again, and please notice here that the camera parameters would be back to factory default. (Default IP: 192.168.1.168, Account: admin, Password: 123456)
- 5th Step: After Kernel and Root File System both loaded with your camera, you should be able to reconnect the camera with factory default IP address and user access info. (Default IP: 192.168.1.168, Account: admin, Password: 123456). You may configure and adjust the camera with your preferred Parameters and the new available features in new firmware.
- All Arlotto cameras are having motion detection feature with 256 detecting sectors with adjustable sensitivity levels in different resolutions. To setup the motion detection function, it would take the follow few steps:
- 1st Step: open up the camera browser page by using IE Explorer, login to the camera setting and go to "Advanced Features" in "Setting."
- 2nd Step: you would see "Motion Detection" and please go ahead and click "Configure."
- 3rd Step: drag your mouse and select your preferred motion detection area in the camera pre-view. You may click on "Select All," "Clear All," or "Restore" to have all areas selected or cleared
- 4th Step: select the level of sensitivity of motion detection you would prefer the feature to function. After configuration, please click "OK" to save your settings.
- 5th Step: go to "Setting > Alarm" page to enable Alarm by ticking the box of enable Alarm feature. It is very important for you to tick/select the box of Motion Detection in "Alarm Trigger" to link up the event signal with camera system and letting it to be able to send out event signal to Arlotto NVR and/or your Professional CMS.
- To access and adjust configuration of Arlotto Megapixel IP Surveillance cameras, you would need IE Explorer.
- 1st Step: open an IE Explorer browser, and select "Tool > Internet Options." In here we need to make 2 adjustments to allow us to access cameras thru ActiveX protocols.
- 2nd Step: Go to "Internet Options > Security," and Selected "Trusted Sites." Clicking on "Sties" button to add the camera default IP address as "Trusted Site." Entering 192.168.1.168, the default camera IP address and adding it to list.
- 3rd Step: Adjusting the security level by entering the "Custom Level…," you should be able to find "ActiveX controls and plug-ins" and adjust "Download signed ActiveX controls" and "Download unsigned ActiveX controls" from "Disable" to "Prompt." Please also ensure "Run ActiveX controls and plug-ins" are also in "Enable" position.
- Now, you can enter the default IP address of Arlotto megapixel IP surveillance cameras and starting in your configuration.
- Arlotto Fixed Box camera is compliable with C/CS type Lens and due to the back focal distance may vary with its unique optical design and behaviors; you may find that sometimes it is very hard for you to adjust focus in different focal distance (Tele/Wide sides). Due to this, we provide manual adjustable back focal distance on-board the fixed box camera, and it provides you with 1 ~ 3mm space.
- If you are using bundle Megapixel lens, you should not need to adjust the back focal distance as all cameras are adjusted and confirmed to be matched with bundle Megapixel lens. If you are using your own lens, please find the adjusting tool, Allen key in 1mm socket size, which we packed within the accessory box first."
- 1st Step: ensure that your lens is secured with the C type ring. If you are using a CS type lens, please remember to use the convert ring which is packed within the accessory box.
- 2nd Step: Adjusting the focal length first to capture your preferred FoV (Field of View) and then please adjust the focus at your best. After your adjustment, please ensure the focal and focus would be secured.
- 3rd Step: By inserting the 1mm Allen Key to the top of front cover where you would find a 1mm hole. Turning counter-clock wise to lose to allow you adjust the C-Type ring.
- 4th Step: you would be able to find that your lens and c-type ring can be turned clock-wide and counter-clock-wise directions; by turning to both sides to adjust the back-focal distance. Here, it is important that you should not over adjust the position of c-type ring, the most available adjustment you have should be from 1mm to 3mm.
- 5th Step: after you find the sweet point and image are focused and sharp, please use the 1mm Allen Key to lock the C-Type ring; please secure gently and not over-tighten it. After this step, you should have a clear and crispy image in combination of Arlotto camera and your preferred lens. (Arlotto cameras are based in 1/2.5" CMOS Sensor size, your lens selection should be matching the sensor size. Further question, you should consult with your local service window for best lens selection to meet installation requirements)
Copyright ©2011 Arlotto Comnet Inc., All Rights Reserved.